Get help placing a new order
For assistance placing an order, please call 1-888-407-7747. Our home service consultants are available 24/7.
Get help with an existing order
If you have questions about an existing order, please call 1-888-407-7747. Our customer care center is open:
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM EST to 10:00 PM EST
- Saturday: 9:00 AM EST to 6:00 PM EST
- Closed Sunday
Or, if you prefer, you can reach us via email or social media:
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @servcie51
- Facebook: facebook.com/service51
Check order status
Your order and each service within your order may have varying statuses before being confirmed:
- In progress – An order may show “in progress” while we are scheduling and confirming the dates and details of your order with the provider.
- Action required – If there is a problem with your order, we will contact you via email and/or phone with instructions to remedy the issue. You can also speak with a relocation expert for help with your order.
- Confirmed – Once confirmed, the reported start dates and details of your service are most accurate. Typically, “confirmed” status from the provider occurs within 48 hours of placing your order. In the unfortunate event that a service can not be confirmed by the provider, that service may show a status of “canceled”.
If your order status is not yet “confirmed” and you have questions about your order, please call 1-888-407-7747.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your customer number in the email so we can locate your account.
Change or cancel an order
If your order status is not yet “confirmed,” you can call 1-888-407-7747 to speak with a Service 51 customer service representative to make changes or to cancel your order.
If your order status is already “confirmed,” you must contact your service provider directly to make any changes or to cancel your order. Each of our providers has independent processes in place to fulfill your new service request and handle customer service once your order is confirmed or installed.
Contact your service provider
If you are experiencing problems with your internet, TV or other home service, or if you wish to cancel your service altogether, you must directly contact your service provider. Visit your service provider’s website or place a call to their customer service line for assistance.